[Releasing] Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 22.02.2022
jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue Feb 22 16:14:22 CET 2022
Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting Tue 22nd February 2022
Qt 6.2 status:
- Branching from '6.2' to '6.2.4' done
- First Qt 6.2.4 snapshot will be created immediately after successfully dependency update round in '6.2.4'
- Target is to freeze Qt 6.2.4 content latest Mon 28th February
- Target is to release Qt 6.2.4 Thu 3rd March
Qt 6.3 status:
- Beta2 released
- Beta3 release preparations started, target is to publish Beta3 at the beginning of next week
- String freeze will be in effect Wed 23rd February
- API review still ongoing, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-99883
- Updating 3rd party components ongoing, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-100895
Next meeting Tue 1st March 2022 16:00 CET
irc log below:
[17:00:48] <jaheikki3> akseli: ablasche: carewolf: lars: mapaaso: thiago: vladimir-minenko: ping
[17:02:06] <jaheikki3> Time to start Qt release team meeting
[17:02:14] <jaheikki3> On agenda today:
[17:02:18] <jaheikki3> Qt 6.2 status
[17:02:22] <jaheikki3> Qt 6.3 status
[17:02:31] <jaheikki3> Any additional item to the agenda?
[17:03:58] <jaheikki3> Let's start from Qt 6.2 status:
[17:04:11] <carewolf> pong
[17:04:17] <jaheikki3> Branching from '6.2' to '6.2.4' done
[17:04:36] <jaheikki3> First Qt 6.2.4 snapshot will be created immediately after successfully dependency update round in '6.2.4'
[17:04:50] <jaheikki3> Target is to freeze Qt 6.2.4 content latest Mon 28th February
[17:05:06] <jaheikki3> and the target is to release Qt 6.2.4 Thu 3rd March
[17:05:24] <jaheikki3> That's all about Qt 6.2 status at this time. Any comments or questions?
[17:07:39] <jaheikki3> Then Qt 6.3 status:
[17:08:09] <jaheikki3> Beta2 released last week and Beta3 release preparations started
[17:08:24] <jaheikki3> target is to publish Beta3 at the beginning of next week
[17:08:39] <jaheikki3> String freeze will be in effect Wed 23rd February
[17:09:07] <jaheikki3> API review still ongoing but only couple of modules still open. see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-99883
[17:09:27] <jaheikki3> Updating 3rd party components also ongoing, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-100895
[17:09:57] <jaheikki3> That's pretty much all about Qt 6.3 status at this time. Any comments or questions?
[17:12:01] <jaheikki3> It was all at this time so let's end this meeting now & have new one tue 1st March at this same time
[17:12:11] <jaheikki3> Thanks and bye!
[17:12:24] <carewolf> bye
More information about the Releasing