<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered medium)">
<style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:Wingdings;
        panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
        {font-family:SimSun;
        panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1;}
@font-face
        {font-family:SimSun;
        panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:"\@SimSun";
        panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0cm;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-style-link:"Plain Text Char";
        margin:0cm;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph
        {mso-style-priority:34;
        margin-top:0cm;
        margin-right:0cm;
        margin-bottom:0cm;
        margin-left:36.0pt;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:windowtext;}
span.PlainTextChar
        {mso-style-name:"Plain Text Char";
        mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-style-link:"Plain Text";
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
        {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
        margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
/* List Definitions */
@list l0
        {mso-list-id:2030987963;
        mso-list-type:hybrid;
        mso-list-template-ids:-1978509442 320237584 67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693;}
@list l0:level1
        {mso-level-start-at:5;
        mso-level-number-format:bullet;
        mso-level-text:-;
        mso-level-tab-stop:none;
        mso-level-number-position:left;
        text-indent:-18.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;}
@list l0:level2
        {mso-level-number-format:bullet;
        mso-level-text:o;
        mso-level-tab-stop:none;
        mso-level-number-position:left;
        text-indent:-18.0pt;
        font-family:"Courier New";}
@list l0:level3
        {mso-level-number-format:bullet;
        mso-level-text:\F0A7;
        mso-level-tab-stop:none;
        mso-level-number-position:left;
        text-indent:-18.0pt;
        font-family:Wingdings;}
@list l0:level4
        {mso-level-number-format:bullet;
        mso-level-text:\F0B7;
        mso-level-tab-stop:none;
        mso-level-number-position:left;
        text-indent:-18.0pt;
        font-family:Symbol;}
@list l0:level5
        {mso-level-number-format:bullet;
        mso-level-text:o;
        mso-level-tab-stop:none;
        mso-level-number-position:left;
        text-indent:-18.0pt;
        font-family:"Courier New";}
@list l0:level6
        {mso-level-number-format:bullet;
        mso-level-text:\F0A7;
        mso-level-tab-stop:none;
        mso-level-number-position:left;
        text-indent:-18.0pt;
        font-family:Wingdings;}
@list l0:level7
        {mso-level-number-format:bullet;
        mso-level-text:\F0B7;
        mso-level-tab-stop:none;
        mso-level-number-position:left;
        text-indent:-18.0pt;
        font-family:Symbol;}
@list l0:level8
        {mso-level-number-format:bullet;
        mso-level-text:o;
        mso-level-tab-stop:none;
        mso-level-number-position:left;
        text-indent:-18.0pt;
        font-family:"Courier New";}
@list l0:level9
        {mso-level-number-format:bullet;
        mso-level-text:\F0A7;
        mso-level-tab-stop:none;
        mso-level-number-position:left;
        text-indent:-18.0pt;
        font-family:Wingdings;}
ol
        {margin-bottom:0cm;}
ul
        {margin-bottom:0cm;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>
<body lang="EN-US" link="blue" vlink="purple">
<div class="WordSection1">
<p class="MsoPlainText">Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 24.03.2014<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:36.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:36.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="mso-list:Ignore">-<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">       
</span></span><![endif]>Updated Qt5.3 plan<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoListParagraph" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>Beta release tomorrow 25.3<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoListParagraph" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>Merge from stable to release & string freeze 10.4<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>RC 24.4<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>Final 7.5<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:36.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="mso-list:Ignore">-<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">       
</span></span><![endif]>Qt 5.4 plan<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>Feature freeze 8.8<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>Alpha release 14.8<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>Beta release 4.9<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>Release Candidate 2.10<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>Final 23.10<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:36.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="mso-list:Ignore">-<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">       
</span></span><![endif]>Qt4.8.6 plan<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-list:Ignore">o<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">  
</span></span></span><![endif]>rc out this week (automated smoke tests must be analyzed first)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin-left:36.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1">
<![if !supportLists]><span style="mso-list:Ignore">-<span style="font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"">       
</span></span><![endif]>Next meeting 7<sup>th</sup> April 2014 16:00 CET<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText">Br,<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText">Jani<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoPlainText">Irc log below:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:00:49] <jaheikki3> akseli1: kkoehne: sahumada: thiago: fkleint: ZapB: tronical: wolfgang-b: vladimirM: aholza: peter-h: mapaaso: ankokko: fkleint: carewolf: fregl: ping<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="FI">[17:01:01] <thiago> jaheikki3: pong<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="FI">[17:01:03] <akseli> jaheikki3: pong<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="FI">[17:01:05] <fkleint> jaheikki3: pong<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="FI">[17:01:11] <ZapB> jaheikki3: pong<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:01:28] <iieklund_> jaheikki3: pong<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:02:07] <jaheikki3> Time to start Qt release team meeting<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:02:33] <jaheikki3> On agenda today:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:02:33] <jaheikki3> Qt5.3 release<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:02:33] <jaheikki3> Qt5.4 schedule<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:02:33] <jaheikki3> Qt4.8.6 status<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:02:33] <jaheikki3> Any additional item?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:04:09] <jaheikki3> OK, let's start from Qt 5.3<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:04:30] <jaheikki3> It seems that we finally have beta content ready<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:05:11] <jaheikki3> Packages are under testing and at the moment these isn't found anything so critical that we cannot release beta tomorrow<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:05:29] <thiago> woohoo<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:05:36] <jaheikki3> So plan is to put beta out tomorrow <o:p>
</o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:06:01] <fregl> great<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:06:06] <fkleint> Caroline found quite some issues on Mac.Android, apparently, are those all fixed?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:06:26] <fkleint> on Friday that is<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:06:53] <jaheikki3> fkleint: those wasn't seen as a blocker for beta, will be fixed before RC<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:07:17] <fkleint> oki<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:07:47] <fkleint> seemsto remember that qmlscene was broken on Mac or sth, but ok ;-)
<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:08:06] <jaheikki3> true as well<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:08:41] <jaheikki3> We are now about week and half late with beta (compared to original plan)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="FI">[17:08:52] <jaheikki3> see http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5.3-release<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:08:58] <kkoehne> jaheikki3: So let's ship it :)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:09:03] <jaheikki3> Yeah<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:09:27] <kkoehne> It's a _beta_, after all. It's there to let people find bugs ...<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:09:46] <jaheikki3> agree<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:10:33] <jaheikki3> I think we cannot have merge from stable to release next monday?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:10:57] <thiago> cannot?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:11:16] <kkoehne> fkleint: Btw, http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt530-beta1-KnownIssues doesn't list any general qmlscene problem, except for https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-35506<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:11:32] <jaheikki3> Yeah, cannot. It comes too early to be able to fix issues from beta<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:12:06] <jaheikki3> I think we should first be sure there wont be another beta before merge, right?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:12:38] <thiago> I don't think it makes a difference<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:12:41] <kkoehne> jaheikki3: Well, there's no fundamental reason to not release a beta2 even from release branch ...<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:12:46] <fregl> jaheikki3: we can alwasy release the beta from the release branch<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:12:49] <thiago> the only thing it does is overwrite the 5.2 that is currently there<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:12:59] <fregl> which won't happen<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:13:08] <thiago> right<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:13:21] <thiago> the question we have to ask is: when do we start accepting changes in that branch?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:13:33] <thiago> when 5.3.1 branches off<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:14:30] <kkoehne> thiago: 'that branch' being stable?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:15:18] <jaheikki3> In my opinion we should fix most of bugs in stable and when we are almost ready then merge from stable to release and start creating RC<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:16:36] <carewolf> pong<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:16:50] <thiago> kkoehne: release<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:17:04] <fregl> jaheikki3: why?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:17:23] <fregl> jaheikki3: since merging branches up and down tends to take time, I'd suggest doing the branching asap<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:18:03] <fregl> jaheikki3: fixes will be merged release->stable anyway and the sooner we branch off from stable the sooner we reduce potential for new breakage in the release<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:18:15] <jaheikki3> fregl: Release is merged to stable -> merge from stable to rel should be easy?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:18:45] <fregl> jaheikki3: you are right though, at the moment it is ff<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:18:56] <fregl> since we have no changes in release<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:19:28] <jaheikki3> fregl: I think branching too early makes future merge from release to stable harder because people starts pushing changes in both branches<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:19:56] <jaheikki3> that's why we should do those fixes in stable<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:20:16] <thiago> we go back to my question: when do we tell people that they can do changes for 5.3.1?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:20:21] <fregl> merges from release->stable have never been a problem so far<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:21:03] <kkoehne> thiago: My gut feeling would say when we're nearby an RC<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:21:04] <jaheikki3> thiago: 5.3.1 is patch release so no new features?
<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:21:23] <kkoehne> thiago: I find it hard to think about a bug fix right now that shouldn't be in 5.3.0, but in 5.3.1<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:21:59] <kkoehne> s/think about/think of/ :)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:22:05] <jaheikki3> thiago: I mean if no new features then changes are just bug fixes
<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:22:56] <jaheikki3> that's why we should be so hurry to branch
<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:23:34] <thiago> I'm more with kkoehne <o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:23:49] <thiago> right now, I can't think of many changes that wouldn't apply to 5.3.0<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:24:06] <thiago> we need the branch only when we can't afford destabilisation<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:24:28] <thiago> if we say that the RC is 3 weeks away from today, I recommend we branch off in 2 weeks<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:24:44] <thiago> is 1 week enough to test making packages?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:25:17] <jaheikki3> It should be now<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:25:43] <jaheikki3> when package creation works pretty much OK<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:25:53] <jaheikki3> Changing branch isn't so big deal<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:26:18] <jaheikki3> from packaging point of view<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:26:42] <jaheikki3> I checked those schedules today and planned to propose:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:26:47] <thiago> if it's easy, then I recommend delaying the branching<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:26:52] <jaheikki3> Merge from stable to release & string freeze 10.4<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:26:58] <jaheikki3> RC 24.4<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:26:58] <jaheikki3> Final 7.5<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:27:46] <jaheikki3> There is Easter after three weeks and it isn't wise to release RC just before it<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:27:56] -*- thiago checks when easter is<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:28:16] <jaheikki3> Easter 18.4 -21.4<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:28:22] <thiago> right, 3 weeks from now. So no release on the week of the 17<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:28:41] <thiago> dates look fine then<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:29:48] <jaheikki3> If all agrees I'll update plan to wiki soon<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="FI">[17:29:54] <kkoehne> jaheikki3: +1<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="FI">[17:30:11] <akseli> jaheikki3: +1<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="FI">[17:30:21] <fregl> makes sense<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:30:29] <fkleint> +1<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:30:56] <iieklund_> +1<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:31:11] <jaheikki3> OK, seems to be approved.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:31:18] <jaheikki3> Next 5.4 schedule<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:31:37] <jaheikki3> We have discussed that in Digia mgmt<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:31:59] <thiago> lars hasn't posted his preferred dates yet<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:32:13] <thiago> he did say before we'd like to move it close to october<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:32:28] <thiago> DD is also scheduled for early october<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:32:31] <jaheikki3> thiago: He has been involved in that discussion<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:32:53] <fkleint> DevDays are 6.10. Berlin...<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:32:57] <jaheikki3> and we agree to discuss/approve plan here before putting it to dev list<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:33:32] <jaheikki3> Yeah, baseline for plan is to get 5.4 out during October<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:33:33] <lars> thiago: jaheikki3: yes. the proposed schedule actually puts it in october.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:33:57] <jaheikki3> And here is the proposed plan:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:34:05] <jaheikki3> Feature freeze 8.8<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:34:05] <jaheikki3> Alpha release 14.8<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:34:05] <jaheikki3> Beta release 4.9<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:34:05] <jaheikki3> Release Candidate 2.10<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:34:05] <jaheikki3> Final 23.10<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:34:33] <thiago> looks good<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:34:37] <ZapB> +1<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:34:57] -*- thiago will try to come to Oslo right after DD Berlin<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:34:58] <jaheikki3> As fkleint wrote, devdays is 6.10 in berlin, that's why one week more between RC & final<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:36:25] <jaheikki3> Any comments or is the plan OK for everyone?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:36:52] <ZapB> will be ncie to have RC around DD<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:36:55] <ZapB> nice*<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:37:01] <thiago> quoting from one of the books I'm reading, "even the best plans do not survive the first contact with the enemy"<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:37:07] <kkoehne> jaheikki3: +1<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:37:16] <thiago> it looks fine now, 4.5 months before the first date :-)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:37:16] <fkleint> such as CI system...ok<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:37:36] <jaheikki3> :)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:37:56] <lars> thiago: as long as it's only the plan that doesn't survive... ;-)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:38:29] <jaheikki3> OK, let's try to create 5.4 with that plan...<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:38:43] <jaheikki3> Then 4.8.6 status. akseli^<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:39:12] <akseli> rebuild configure.exe has landed to qt48 branch and it would be time to finally try freeze sha1<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:39:52] <akseli> and get rc out. there are some nice fixes but line has to be drawn somewhere.
<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:40:38] <akseli> and we are missing copyright year change (https://codereview.qt-project.org/81485) at the moment .. does somenone want to review & approve?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:41:14] <akseli> unfortunately i haven't had time to focus today on qt48 and wont have time before 5.3beta is out<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:42:06] <akseli> aiming to have rc out this week again but have to analyze automated smoke tests first<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:42:58] <kkoehne> lars: ^^ Feel like giving a +2 ? :)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:45:23] <akseli> anyway, i try to get rc packages out this week
<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:46:32] <jaheikki3> Ok, thanks akseli. Any comments related to 4.8.6?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:48:29] <thiago> kkoehne: lars said he was going home<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:48:35] <jaheikki3> OK, then next meeting. I propose to skip next moday and have meeting 7.4 16:00 CET?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:48:45] <kkoehne> thiago: Okay.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:48:55] <kkoehne> jaheikki3: Fine with me<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:49:14] <thiago> not next week?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:49:32] <ZapB> jaheikki3: fine by me<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:49:46] <jaheikki3> thiago: Is there something you want to handle next monday?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:49:46] <akseli> jaheikki3: +1<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:50:27] <thiago> no, just wondering<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:50:34] <jaheikki3> thiago: I think there isn't so much for the agenda then and that's why proposed to skip it. But if there is something we can have it of course<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:50:34] <thiago> +1 for april 7<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:51:00] <jaheikki3> OK. next meeting 7 April 16:00 CET<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:51:09] <jaheikki3> Let's end this meeting now. Bye<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:52:06] <ZapB> jaheikki3: thanks and bye<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:52:11] <akseli> bye<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">[17:53:18] <fkleint> bye<o:p></o:p></p>
</div>
</body>
</html>