[Web] Requesting a project for documentation scripts and templates

Pasion Jerome Jerome.Pasion at digia.com
Fri Apr 19 11:43:05 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I would like to request a repository where we can push content related to the doc team.

This includes (but not exclusive) to:
-Google Analytics template and qdocconf files for the doc-snapshot.qt-project.org
-script for  releasing the documentation onto qt-project.org
-copies of the main index.html for doc-snapshot.qt-project.org and doc.qt.digia.com

Currently, I have them in a local repository, which I would like to share to Topi and the rest of the team. It is also best if they are version controlled.

The current members that should get write access (from the qt-project.org wiki):

  *   Leena Miettinen (Qt Creator documentation maintainer)
  *   Geir Vattekar
  *   Jerome Pasion
  *   Venugopal Shivashankar
  *   Martin Smith