[Web] Qt Project Web Open Governance: Summary at this point and the way going forward

Yrvin Knut Knut.Yrvin at digia.com
Mon Feb 4 19:16:10 CET 2013

Hi,

First tank you for an engaged participation by all the moderators and Qt Project Web contributors at the weekly  Open Governance meetings the last months in 2012 and beginning of 2013.

We are not at all finished. I'll say we 1/3 of the distance. Next step is a constructive phase, making plans and do actions for going from the situations today without open governance, to an open governance situation.

I suggest us to start this constructive phase on Monday 18, February. It's next week. The purpose is to designing the core of Open Governance in practice.

As a foundation, I've tried to summarize the key suggestions provide in the weekly meetings. It's is not complete. Please add things which is omitted, improvements etc.:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Project_Web_Suggestions

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Open Source Community Manager - Digia, Qt
Email:  knut.yrvin at digia.com - Mobile:  + 47 934 79 561