[Web] Reminder on Open Governance going forward today 20:00 CET

Yrvin Knut Knut.Yrvin at digia.com
Mon Feb 11 18:58:05 CET 2013

Hi,

As mentioned February 4, we are going forward with a constructive face on making open governance run. Remember the meeting today 20:00 CET. Place: IRC  #qt-devnet-moderators on freenode network

We've already run 6 irc meetings, discovering a range of suggested improvements. We should expect at least as many irc meetings going forward, getting this up Open Governance up running. I've tried to make a summary of the discussion here:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Project_Web_Suggestions

In addition I've started two more pages which are almost empty, putting in line what actions we must, should or could do. The other page are a Open Governance of the Qt Project Web "charter", describing the key principles, work-flows and roles.

Suggested actions:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Project_Web_Actions

Qt Project Web "Charter":
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Project_Web_Actions

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Open Source Community Manager - Digia, Qt
Email:  knut.yrvin at digia.com - Mobile:  + 47 934 79 561