[Web] Meeting summary on todays IRC meeting is the Web Actions (18.02.2013)

Yrvin Knut Knut.Yrvin at digia.com
Mon Feb 18 21:44:51 CET 2013

The Qt Project Web Actions document:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Project_Web_Actions

I would really appreciate more items/bullets on the following topics mentioned in the document:
* What is the problems and benefits with Expression Engine today?
* What is the problems and benefits with Wikimedia?
* What has to be done if we are replacing Expression Engine with Wikimedia?
* What has to be done if we’re keeping Expression Engine?

Thank you for all the suggestions from peppe, AndreSommers, Smar, vass ++ at todays meeting :D

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Open Source Community Manager - Digia, Qt
Email:  knut.yrvin at digia.com - Mobile:  + 47 934 79 561