[Web] Attention needed?

Samu Voutilainen smar at smar.fi
Tue Jun 18 15:03:47 CEST 2013

On Tuesday 18 June 2013 14:46:22 André Somers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As the IRC channel seems to be life support, perhaps post it here
> instead. Does anyone think
> http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/28662/ needs attention?
>
> André

Hi,

I wouldn’t do any points purging in this case. The tags have been pretty
neglected for long so I’m happy to see someone doing something for them :)

But I’m not sure if getting so much points from tagging is really good in
general, since it pretty much makes tagging the most easy way to get points.
And it’s very hard to monitor between good and bad tag, when everyone can
invent new tags (re: Fricking QClassName at wiki/documentation search
mistake).