[Web] Finishing the Qt Project Web governance documents

Knut Yrvin knut.yrvin at digia.com
Mon Mar 4 14:37:43 CET 2013

Hi,

I don't think it's necessary with added IRC meeting today since: The focus
now is on finishing two key documents.

First is the The Qt Project Web Open Governance model
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Project_Web_Open_Governance

Second is the working document: Suggested action running Qt Project Web
and Open Governance:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Project_Web_Actions

My plan is to make both document in good shape this week after drafting it
last week. I'm working on a blog on announcing the whole effort done by Qt
Project Web moderators and other contributors in the community.

Comments and improvements to those documents are highly appreciated.

The goal is to have everything in shape before end of March.

Not to forget, Digia is assessing the action plan too I regards of what to
help out with. Especially the Single Sign On feature and the fact that
articles can't be merged automatically on the Wiki are key concerns for
many Qt contributors and developers.

I'll invite to several meetings with different parties, helping out to make
things happen on the suggested actions.

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Open Source Community Manager - Digia, Qt
Email:  knut.yrvin at digia.com - Mobile:  + 47 934 79 561