[Web] [web] report link in the DevNet forums

Allemaneddy allemaneddy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 13:05:49 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I would like to know where the report link in the DevNet forums sends it's messages.

There has been a lot of spam the last months from the same person, which created new user accounts all the time. I've cleaned up together with other moderators, sent several report messages, but never got any response as I was used to in the old days.

Could someone with enough power on the forums check this out please :
- To what email address are those messages sent?
- Can that email address be changed to someone with enough power to ban users?
- Who has the power to ban users at this moment?

Sorry, a lot of questions, but a lot changed in the last year since I went for a long journey. But now I'm back in town ;-)

Best regards,

Eddy