[Web] What are we going to do about our forum spammer?

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Thu Dec 4 15:21:10 CET 2014

Hi Tomasz,

I am sure who you are talking about. Recently I have not been active at
Qt Project networks because I am overloaded with work at my job as well
as my contributions to the Tizen project but I have spotted the SPAM
attacks. He/she (or may be they) are targeting both new and old forum
thread no matter what is the language of the discussion at the thread.

It is really annoying and it is important to stop the SPAM because this
SPAM is a disaster for the whole Qt community.

Best regards,
Leon

http://anavi.org/