[Web] [Development] New Qt Wiki Now Available

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 03:42:58 CET 2015

On 27 February 2015 at 21:04, Kojo Tero <tero.kojo at theqtcompany.com> wrote:
> [...]

I was planning to write a small bot that iterates through all pages to
fix regex-able formatting issues. Would that interfere with your
data-gathering?

I've added some simple templates to facilitate cleanup tags. Feel free
to get a web dev to polish them:
* https://wiki.qt.io/index.php?title=Template:Ambox
* https://wiki.qt.io/index.php?title=Template:Cleanup

To set up the tag, simply add the following line to the pages (a
different 'reason' can be given, if desired):

    {{Cleanup | reason=Automated import from ExpressionEngine}}

Then, those pages will appear in
https://wiki.qt.io/index.php?title=Category:Articles_needing_cleanup.
We should add this page to http://qt-project.org/contribute/ for
potential contributors to find.

I've never used MediaWiki maintenance scripts before, but I know how
to use the lower-level HTTP API to iterate through every page
(excluding those in https://wiki.qt.io/index.php?title=Updated_pages )
to add the tag. Shall I do that?

Regards,
Sze-Howe