[Web] QT expert's help required for mentoring Linux Foundation GSoC project.

Aveek Basu basu.aveek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:19:42 CEST 2017

Hi,

This is Aveek from Linux Foundation. Currently myself and Till Kempeter,
are working as the org admins of the LF GSoC project. This year have
undertaken a project of developing the Common Print Dialog for Linux (
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/google-summer-code-20
17-openprinting-projects). This project will for sure improve the user
experience on how we all print in Linux today.

The project involves development of the complex Common Print dialogs in QT.
We are badly in need of someone who has development experience in QT
upstream to guide our students. It will be of great help if someone from
the community could could show interest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aveek

Org Admin