[Accessibility] disable accessibility for some elements in QML

Pierre Lamot pierre.lamot at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 11 17:25:14 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a mobile application for visually impaired persons. I am developing my application with QML on android (I also on iOS, but I only test the accessibility on android since it hasn't landed for iOS in the main branch yet)

I 'd like to know if there is a possibility to disable accessibility for certain elements, my issue is that I ends up with a lot of elements that are traversed as "pane" while navigating with talkBack.

thanks

Best regards

Pierre Lamot