[Accessibility] [Yocto Embedded Linux Device] Help getting started with QT Accessibility

오벨레브라운슨 brownson at mobis.co.kr
Wed Oct 25 07:38:47 CEST 2017

Hi Frederik,

My name is Brownson and i'm the test automation development lead for my team.

Our company is developing some new product lines, all running on embedded linux (yocto) with applications developed in QT.

To enable me efficiently test the GUIs on these QT-based embedded linux products, i started looking at QT accessibility which led me to Frederik Gladhorn's blog (http://blog.qt.io/blog/author/frederik/).

Although I have read most of the articles on that blog, i'm still not able to make much progress on my own.
I have also reached out to QT Korea since i'm based in South Korea but they're not much of a help. I suspect they don't have much experience with accessibility either.

So i need help getting started. For one, i observed that the at-spi2 service is refusing to start on my embedded linux system so i probably need to start from getting that resolved. Not sure exactly. I would appreciate some help and guidance and how to get started etc.

Any help and leads would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Best wishes,

Brownson

오벨레브라운슨   OBELE BROWNSON OBARIDOA

책임연구원 | SW검증팀   Principal Research Engineer | SW VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION TEAM

Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
T 031-8021-3803 | F 031-899-1797 | M 010-2492-4870 | E brownson at mobis.co.kr
www.mobis.co.kr

        [로고]