[Accessibility] [Yocto Embedded Linux Device] How to manually start the AT-SPI bus/service

오벨레브라운슨 brownson at mobis.co.kr
Thu Oct 26 07:21:16 CEST 2017

Hi,

For some reason, my at-spi service is not started/running so each time i try to connect i get the error message below

 AT-SPI: Couldn't connect to accessibility bus. Is at-spi-bus-launcher running?

1. I understand there is a script that gnome apps use to internally start this bus. Can anyone share this script with me?
or steps to manually start the script.
2. Any other tips on how to resolve this issue would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Brownson