[Android-development] Non-android specific parts in first commit

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at digia.com
Mon Feb 4 12:16:28 CET 2013

Hi,

When we merge to Qt, we'll have one large commit for the entire work
that was done prior to submitting this to the Qt Project. This is fine
for adding the different android-specific files and code, but there are
also some general patches in there which we have to get reviewed
separately, I think.

I've made the following report listing them:

Unless someone else steps up, I can look into separating out the
different commits and pushing them to the dev branch to get reviews.
I'll need some help from Bogdan to figure out what they are doing though.

Any comments, objections on this?

-- Eskil