[Android-development] Code style in .java files

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at digia.com
Thu Jan 24 11:00:05 CET 2013

I'm thinking we should probably make the code style in the .java files
more consistent before merging with Qt, as I think there will be a few
objections against merging code which is not consistent with Qt coding
style or internally consistent with itself.

If we do it, we should do it as early as possible to avoid messing up
the history too much.

The downside is that it makes porting between the Qt 5 and Qt 4 versions
harder, but since the code has to be moved when we change the package
names to org.qtproject, I think that will be difficult anyway.

What do you think? I can do the actual work, and we can try to
coordinate so no one has pending changes to the code which is changing.

-- Eskil