[Android-development] Running native executables directly

Vyacheslav Blinov blinov.vyacheslav at gmail.com
Thu May 30 17:48:16 CEST 2013

On Thursday 30 May 2013 16:47:31 Alvaro Burnett wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking that it would be interesting if we could simply build the native
side of our Qt applications and avoid the whole Java/apk stuff. Then run the
executable from a terminal or otherwise. This would make build times a lot
shorter.

I'm not even sure if this is possible for GUI applications or it only works for
command line applications. If it's technically possible, I'm willing to work on it.