[Android-development] How to get device or Android version?

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Thu Dec 11 19:17:08 CET 2014

Still struggling with this... I tried to remove ministro, to set some
variable, to change the style in the manifest, and many other things :(

I always get this in the console, and I suppose it's dead:

W/System.err( 8785): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
android.graphics.drawable.RippleDrawable
W/System.err( 8785): 	at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
W/System.err( 8785): 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:251)
W/System.err( 8785): 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:216)
W/System.err( 8785): 	at
org.qtproject.qt5.android.ExtractStyle.getClass(ExtractStyle.java:396)
W/System.err( 8785): 	at
org.qtproject.qt5.android.ExtractStyle.<init>(ExtractStyle.java:100)
W/System.err( 8785): 	at
org.qtproject.qt5.android.QtActivityDelegate.loadApplication(QtActivityDelegate.java:438)

and many more lines...

Switching back to 5.3.2...

Thanks anyway
Philippe.