[Android-development] porting from 5.3.2 to 5.4

Nicola De Filippo nicola at nicoladefilippo.it
Thu Dec 18 12:52:31 CET 2014

Hi,

i have a current project running on Android 4.2 and 4.4.2 developed with Qt 5.3.2. Now when i build it with Qt5.4 (host: lubuntu 14.10 32 bit, OpenSuse 13.2 64 bit; OS X; android-ndk-r10c; android-21, android-20, android-19 ) with option “Bundle Qt libraries in Apk” at the start-up:
At the startup some module, randomly, is not found (ex. module “QtGraphicalEffects” is not installed or module “QtMultimedia” is not installed, or module “QtControllers is not installed, ecc.).
Example:
qrc:/qml/myqml.qml:2 ((null)): qrc:/qml/myqml.qml:2:1: module “QtGraphicalEffects” is not installed

Obviously I have a white screen :(. I have unzipped the apk file and in the lib directory i found the Qt libraries.

Instead if i build with the option: “Deploy local Qt libraries to temporany directory” the app start correctly.
With this option i can’t to sign the apk for the store!

Any help is appreciated :)

                   Thanks

                             Nicola