[Android-development] Has anybody managed to get a Qt app built with clang/libc++ running on Android?

policeterror at dyne.org policeterror at dyne.org
Tue Mar 13 16:39:02 CET 2018

Hello,

gnustl is deprecated in latest NDK and C++11 is not working. Since I
have a library dependency using C++11, I'm forced to upgrade to
clang/libc++

I've built Qt with clang/libc++, but I'm running into this error where
my program crashes on startup with "your application  encountered a
fatal error and cannot continue", and seeing this error in the
application output:

W System.err: Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed:
library "libgnustl_shared.so" not found

I've filed a bug which has been upgraded to P2: Important

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-67006

Anybody have any solutions or workarounds for this?

Thanks