[Announce] Qt 5.12.0 rc released

List for announcements regarding Qt releases and development announce at lists.qt-project.org
Thu Nov 22 13:52:34 CET 2018

Hi,

We have released Qt 5.12.0 rc today. As usual you can get it via online installer as an update to existing installation or just doing fresh installation & selecting Qt 5.12.0-rc from 'Preview' section. Offline installers are also available in qtaccount (for commercial users) or qt.io downloads page (for opensource users).

Target is to release these packages as Qt 5.12.0 at the beginning of December so please inform me immediately if there is something badly broken.

br,
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager