[Automotive] Getting started with automotive and qt

Aras Balali Moghaddam arasbm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:23:47 CEST 2016

Thanks Johan,
Yes that was my first problem. I am trying to build the application manager
now and I get this error:

Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: qml
Makefile:126: recipe for target 'sub-notification-lib-make_first' failed
make[1]: *** [sub-notification-lib-make_first] Error 3
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/aras/Projects/qtapplicationmanager/src'
Makefile:42: recipe for target 'sub-src-make_first-ordered' failed
make: *** [sub-src-make_first-ordered] Error 2

When I run "qmake --version" I get the following:

QMake version 3.0
Using Qt version 5.5.1 in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

I am new to Qt and so far have only built a few of the sample apps and they
seem to be working. Any ideas why I am getting this build error?

Thank you!
Aras