[Automotive] Getting started with automotive and qt

Johan Thelin johan.thelin at pelagicore.com
Fri Aug 5 13:31:11 CEST 2016

Hi Aras,

What executable are you missing? Neptune is meant to be run using the
Application Manager found here:
http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtapplicationmanager.git/ . Could that be
what is missing?

Best regards,

Johan Thelin   ヨハン  テリン
M.Sc.E.E.
System Architect

PELAGICORE | Experience Change
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18 Gothenburg, Sweden
Mobile: +46 (0)700 900 250
Skype: jothpelagicore
E-Mail: johan.thelin at pelagicore.com