[Automotive] How can I contribute to neptune UI?

Aras Balali Moghaddam arasbm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:07:31 CEST 2016

Thanks for your reply Nedim, that really helps!

So I tried setting the run configuration in qt creator to use appman, like
this:

[image: Inline image 1]

How can I configure the build settings for the neptune UI project? If I run
it with default build settings I get these errors:

 [image: Inline image 2]

On another note. That video you shared looked really cool, but it did not
show how to set qmllive. I looked online and could not find any
documentation on how to set qmllive up to work with neptuneui or even qt
creator in general. I went ahead and cloned and build the qmllive project,
but I ran into an issue where the interface is not readable. I reported the
bug here:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/AUTOSUITE-3?jql=project%20%3D%20AUTOSUITE

Just wanted to let you know I am still trying to set my development
environment up for neptuneui. Do you have any advice for issues I have
building and running the neptuneui project, or for setting qmllive up?

Thanks you!
Aras