[Automotive] Internationalization support

Dominik Holland dominik.holland at pelagicore.com
Thu Aug 25 09:43:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

Am 08/24/2016 um 02:39 AM schrieb Shrikant Dhumal:
> Hello there,
>

> I intend to write a small app for Neptune UI demonstrating
> internationalization support in Qt. I plan to install it alongside the
> other apps in APP LAUNCHER (Keyboard, Browser, Movies, etc.).
>

> To implement the internationalization, I need to instantiate QTranslator
> class in cpp and then use it to load the appropriate translation file. I
> am wondering how to accomplish that with the existing Neptune UI framework?

I guess a good start is to take a look at the documentation for the
info.yaml here:
https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qtapplicationmanager/manifest.html

Using the runtime identifier you can use the "native" runtime to start
native binaries, this way you can create your main.cpp yourself and also
use the QTranslator.

Dominik