[Automotive] Internationalization support

Shrikant Dhumal shrikant.dhumal at qt.io
Wed Aug 24 02:39:48 CEST 2016

Hello there,

I intend to write a small app for Neptune UI demonstrating internationalization support in Qt. I plan to install it alongside the other apps in APP LAUNCHER (Keyboard, Browser, Movies, etc.).

To implement the internationalization, I need to instantiate QTranslator class in cpp and then use it to load the appropriate translation file. I am wondering how to accomplish that with the existing Neptune UI framework?