[Automotive] How to go from built sysroot to image

David Boosalis david.boosalis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:07:23 CEST 2016

Hi  All

I have built neptune from git with my 30 day eval of Qt-Automotive.  The
install files went to a sysroot that is part of my Qt Automove SDK :
 "/home/david/QtE/5.7/Automotive/nitrogen6x/toolchain/sysroots"

I would not like to put it into the imx6 image provided to me as part of
the Qt Automotive:
"/home/david/QtE/5.7/Automotive/nitrogen6x/images/b2qt-automotive-qt5-image-nitrogen6x.img"

Then copy to this to sdio card,  but not sure the best way to copy my
sysroot to the img.

Any advise very much appreciated.

-David