[Automotive] QtApplicationManager disable-installer flag

Robert Griebl robert.griebl at pelagicore.com
Thu Oct 20 14:53:14 CEST 2016

Hi Jack,

On 14.10.2016 20:12, Sanchez, Jack wrote:
> It seems that you cannot actually use the "-config disable-installer"
> flag during qmake and build time. The QtApplicationManager project seems
> that not all cases are handled for this, build steps and error output
> follows:

Fixed in the 5.7 branch by 21ae572

> An extension to this issue is that it seems the project completely
> ignores all qmake config flags. The other case we have tried to use is
> the "-config install-prefix" to point somewhere other than /usr/local,
> however, this is also ignored by the build system.

-config install-prefix should be removed anyway, since it doesn't make
sense anymore with 21ae572 in place (the AM is a real Qt module now and
binaries end up in qtbase/bin). Not removing the flag plus its
documentation was an oversight - will fix that soon.

The rest of the config options should work though (and they do for us).
Could you give me another example of what does not work?

cu
Robert

--
Robert Griebl