[Automotive] appman can not start applications

Aras Balali Moghaddam arasbm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:27:05 CET 2017

I am trying to statt applications within my main app and get the following
error:

```

[WARN | default | qml-launcher] QObject::connect: No such signal
org::freedesktop::Notifications::NotificationClosed(uint,uint) in
qmlapplicationinterface.cpp:128 [qobject.cpp:2282]

[CRIT | default | qml-launcher] ERROR: could not connect the
org.freedesktop.Notifications interface via D-Bus: [
qmlapplicationinterface.cpp:132]

[CRIT | default | qml-launcher] ERROR: could not connect to the application
manager's interface on the peer D-Bus [main.cpp:397]

[DBG | am.wayland] waylandSurfaceCreate QtAM::Surface(0x70ccf00) (PID:
24414 ) QMap() [windowmanager.cpp:698]

```

I noticed someone had the same issue here a while ago but there was no
reponse. If I understand correctly I am missing D-Bus dependancy and that
is somehow preventing appman from starting new apps. Is this the problem?
Is there a workaround or solution?

I am using Qt5.8 on Ubuntu 16.04.

Thanks!

Aras