[Development] Qt Project Infrastructure Work

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Dec 1 21:34:45 CET 2011

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Sergio Ahumada Navea
<san at sansano.inf.utfsm.cl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 12/01/2011 08:13 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I attended the Qt Contributor Day in San Francisco [1], and talked a
>> little about infrastructure for the Qt project. At Kitware we have
>
> Is there any minute about this talk ? Who was there ?

It was a 5 minute lightning talk style thing at the end (with no
slides). I attempted in this email and the wiki page to summarize what
was said and prompt further discussion on this list. If other
attendees notice anything I missed please add it to the wiki page
and/or comment here.

You can see a rough attendee list on the contributor day wiki page
(not all of those people were present).

Marcus