[Development] QtQuick becomes a separate module

Charley Bay charleyb123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:41:07 CET 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Kent Hansen <kent.hansen at nokia.com> wrote:

> Den 02. des. 2011 16:13, skrev ext Charley Bay:
> > <snip, Kent upcoming patch changes>
> > Den 02. des. 2011 09:33, skrev ext Kent Hansen:
> >
> >     > Hi,
> >     > See https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-22889
> >     >
> >     > Once http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,9948 goes through
> CI,
> >

> >  This seems like important info, so I made a page on the wiki:
> >
> > https://wiki.qt-project.org/Transition_from_Qt_4.x_to_Qt5
> >
> > Is that wiki location the proper place for such things?

<snip>,
> If, as a colleague suggested, we say that the Qt5 before this change was
> actually Qt 4.99, that would indeed be the correct place. ;)
>
> But this change affects only those who had started to adopt Qt5/QML2.

<snip>,

Ah, very good, I misunderstood and "jumped the gun".

I "un-did" the post, but left the page, with a couple little hooks that
should be expanded.

I was originally intending a "running-list" of things to clarify for what
the transition entails, but don't want to generate noise during the
development process.  ;-))

--charley