[Development] What about including serial port support component to Qt?

lars.knoll at nokia.com lars.knoll at nokia.com
Tue Dec 6 13:47:54 CET 2011

Hi,

support for serial ports makes sense as a Qt add-on, and I'd be a great
addition to Qt and the Qt project.

The legal requirement for adding it at qt-project.org is that the
contributors (looks like that's you and two others) sign the contribution
agreement (see http://qt-project.org/legal.html).

After that we can setup a repository for the project and take it from
there. Would be good if we can then together have a look at the code, APIs
and documentation.

Cheers,
Lars