[Development] Call for Volunteers: SSO-improvements for qt-project.org

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Wed Dec 7 07:37:54 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:28 AM, Jeff Mitchell <qt at jefferai.org> wrote:
> At Qt Contributor Day in SF I talked to Alexandra Leisse about
> MediaWiki. Specifically, she hates MediaWiki, and I suggested moving to
> Confluence, as it's a much, much, much, much nicer wiki than MediaWiki,

I think this is a tiny bit overly hasty, considering we already have
someone who has started to help get MediaWiki into shape for us.

I'm also not the world's greatest fan of open projects tying
themselves to tooling with commercial/restrictive licenses. Qt already
has this to some degree, and it's something I'm not overly keen to see
expand without very good reason.

$0.02,
Robin