[Development] Trying to setup environment to contribute. Error building webkit

Jordi Pujol pisoengracia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:47:30 CET 2011

Hi all,

I've been trying to set up a personal clone of qt5 to start contributing
as explained in wiki page.

http://developer.qt.nokia.com/wiki/Building_Qt_5_from_Git

I'm in gerrit, I've been successful to get the source initialized the
repositories, configured & started to build as explained. Everithing
gone fine.

But I'm stuck building qtwebkit. It's a very simple error, as you can
see in the log, JSInspectorFrontendHostCustom.cpp includes QAction &
QMenu  and both headers must be found in
..../qt5/qtbase/include/QtWidgets, but the include line does not appear
anywhere at compile time.

Anyway, .../qt5/qtbase/include/QtGui is there ( QT += gui must be set
somewhere ), so something is wrong, but I cannot find what.

Perhaps nobody tried to work "as is" and I must pull latest version of
webkit submodule ?

	Jordi.