[Development] Missing ARM, MIPS, other mkspecs in qt5

Johannes Zellner johannes.zellner at nokia.com
Thu Dec 8 10:39:45 CET 2011

Hi,

On 11/30/2011 06:47 AM, ext Rohan McGovern wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In Qt5, we no longer appear to have any mkspecs for cross-compiling for
> ARM or MIPS.  They were tied up with qws, so they were removed when
> qws was removed.
>
> Is it intentional that we still don't have any, or has it just fallen
> out that way and we're free to add some generic ARM, MIPS mkspecs for
> testing purposes?
Are you looking for something like what we use in our team, when it
comes to embedded targets:

https://gitorious.org/qt-platform-mkspecs

There are subfolders with mkspecs for 4.* and 5 atm.
Would be great to get more.

I dont have a strong opinion if this should be included in the qtbase
repo directly, I personally would not do that, and just refer to this repo.

Best,
Johannes