[Development] Gerrit - How to search changes?

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com
Fri Nov 4 16:53:26 CET 2011

On 11/04/11 14:29, ext Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> I want to use file:*directfb*, but according to this[1] I will need to watch
> the project,
correct. the search function generally sucks.

> so I started to watch qt/qtbase with a file:\*directfb\* glob but
this won't work. this must be a regexp, not a glob. e.g., i have:
   qt-creator/qt-creator
     file:"^src/(shared/proparser|plugins/(debugger|qt4projectmanager))"

> I don't know how to view the result of this search/watch.
you don't. you need to enable notifications for "new changes" on these
watches.

> how to search for files?
you don't. yes, this sucks.