[Development] [Qt-creator] Proposing Hugues Delorme for Approver Status

tobias.hunger at nokia.com tobias.hunger at nokia.com
Fri Nov 11 09:03:54 CET 2011

Hello!

Following up on the approver process for Hugues Delorme:

I only got positive feedback about making him an approver during the last 15 workdays, so I just went ahead and made Hugues Delorme a approver in gerrit.

Best Regards,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer
Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193