[Development] Qt 5 Raspberry Pi device program

quim.gil at nokia.com quim.gil at nokia.com
Thu Nov 24 10:22:08 CET 2011

Hi Mark,

> Where or how can we found out more about Taku?

Please give us a few more days to release everything and explain it at Dev Days and the wiki. Also note that the contributors of this tiny project are enjoying some Thanksgiving rest during the rest of the week.

In any case don't hold your breath for Taku: it's just a collection of upstream packages required to run Qt 5 on top of the hardware. But we are glad that you ask since it will surely welcome more expertise in order to get the plumbing below Qt well fixed.

PS: 28 developers with a proposal already listed at http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_RaspberryPi/Device_program !

--
Quim