[Development] QtV8 and the unittests

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Nov 29 13:46:07 CET 2011

On 11/22/2011 10:57 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> On 11/22/2011 06:49 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

Hi again,

the previous points are not answered but I have one more question. Why do we
need to have the QML_GLOBAL_INDEX slot and carry it around? Why can't we just
patch src/contexts.cc with the current code but resolve the qml_global and
qml_global_global through the Global object? What would break/not work if it
is done like this? It would save us from touching 2*Number(ARCHs) jit?

sorry if this question appears stupid.

	holger