[Development] Crazy Idea

qtnext qtnext at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 19:49:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

I think there is to side :
- Server Side :
     - light web server with easy bridge with Qt
     - Websocket and Qt : there is an existing websocket lib for Qt :
http://gitorious.org/qtwebsocket

- and the dream : the client side :
     - for me a QML translator to javascript : perhaps in the same GWT
(google) do

There is a lot of related thread in qt list, forum and there is a lot of
library around server or client web side.
  for example : http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/4347

Perhaps the start is to have a list of all available lib around Qt +
web, contact all the people around these libs, and  start to have a
coherent package ?