[Development] V8's location

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Oct 24 09:32:00 CEST 2011

On Sunday, 23 de October de 2011, às 17.07.24, you wrote:
> Samuel Rødal has posted comments on this change.
>
> Change subject: Improve drawing scaled image with raster using SSE2
>

> Patch Set 2: Do not submit
>
> You accidentally got src/3rdparty/v8 included in your change, could you
> remove it?

Can we move V8 out of qtbase and into a top-level module? I've done that
mistake above several times. The fact that V8 is inside qtbase means I cannot
do a git commit -a, despite the submodule ignore command.

Also, can we move it to Gitorious and enable Gerrit for it? I have a patch to
make it compile with ICC and I'd rather not have to create a github account
just for this.