[Development] Have you been DECLINED at Qt Contributors Summit?

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Tue Apr 10 18:03:20 CEST 2012

Sorry for the extra emails on Qt Contributors Summit registration.

The correct way to register is through the "REQUEST AN INVITATION" link
at http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2012/wiki

Those clicking directly on "Join group" are being declined, BUT THIS
DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE DECLINED AT Qt CS! It's only that you are trying to
get through the wrong door.

We haven't declined any request so far. Most have been accepted and some
are waiting while we decide on travel sponsorship or invitations from
maintainers.

--
Quim