[Development] QPixmap::fill( const QWidget *, ... )

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Tue Apr 10 18:40:19 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I started to play with Qwt on Qt5 and one of the incompatibilities I
have to solve is that the following method is gone:

void QPixmap::fill(const QWidget *, ... );

In the documentation it is qualified as obsolete - left for
compatibility issues only - but in fact it is not implemented at all.

I could copy and strip down the code from Qt 4.8 ( fortunately this is
possible using public APIs only ), but of course I would prefer to find
the functionality in Qt 5 somewhere.

What are the plans concerning this functionality ?

Uwe