[Development] Towards a Qt 5 beta

Girish Ramakrishnan girish at forwardbias.in
Thu Apr 12 15:39:05 CEST 2012

Hi Lars,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 5:49 AM,  <lars.knoll at nokia.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> hope many of you had the chance to take some time off over easter. I
> certainly did.
>
> Now that the alpha is out, there's work we need to do to get things in
> shape for a beta.
>
> We are now done with new feature development and changes to our API. I
> will merge the api_changes branch that contains the remaining changes to
> our api back to master by the end of this week, and close the branch after
> that.

Are you ok with minor API edits? Because of our massive move to QPA, I
keep finding left over code which has seeped into public API. Is it ok
to fix them? For example,
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,22695
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,22978
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,22977

I can take up the role of just double checking all our new public
apis, if you like.

Girish