[Development] qt summit 2012 schedule structure

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Mon Apr 16 18:50:46 CEST 2012

Hi Tuuka!

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Turunen Tuukka
<Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com> wrote:
> I think using the tracks is a good idea. Some 'keynotes' in the beginning
> for everyone, and after that the tracks. These help in finding the most
> interesting topics.

So we need to see what tracks we could define for the summit. Any
ideas other than what I suggested?

> It would be good to plan a bit more ahead than last time (and have some of
> the sessions announced prior to the event), but I think it is still
> important to allow sessions to come during the event.

I second that as well. Perhaps we could have some sessions that are
expected to have many participants set in advance, and allow ad-hoc
ones to happen in between, perhaps in relation or not to the large
ones?

-Sivan