[Development] The place of QML

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Sat Apr 21 00:59:46 CEST 2012

That's a strongly biased poll due to the wording. And it's missing the points the Lars has been trying convey, but some seem to ignore.

--
Sent from my Nokia N9On 4/20/12 17:31 ext d3fault wrote:
*cough*

http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/16465/

Does Qt need a modern C++ GUI API?
-No, I am perfectly happy with QML, JavaScript, interpreters, virtual machines, glue code, glue abstract and proxy object
-Yes, I’d like the option of 100% native development without being left behind with a last century GUI API

Can someone put that poll, or at least a link to it, on the front page of qt-project.org?