[Development] Qt Essentials

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Thu Aug 2 14:39:02 CEST 2012

Greetings all,

first of all let me express a deep and warm feeling for all those writing
so nice code since so long and "rewarded" in such manner...

Le 02/08/2012 14:26, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> [...]
>
> Qt3D might be quite mature, actually, since it's been around for longer and
> has no platform-specific dependencies other than OpenGL.

For what is worthes, here we're hardly waiting for Qt3D, delaying an internal
long-term project which would have been quite similar. That said we're not the
ones doing the job on Qt3D, so any decision you make will be seen as simply right.

Kindly,

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/