[Development] Maintainership for some APIs

alex.blasche at nokia.com alex.blasche at nokia.com
Tue Aug 14 07:28:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

The looming departure of some key developers has opened up some maintainer roles in Qt.

In particular Qt SystemInfo, Qt Sensors, the PIM libraries (Qt Contacts, Qt Organizer, Qt Versit, Qt DocGallery) and to a degree the disabled Qt NFC are looking for new maintainers. Luckily we have some people wanting to step to the task.

Qt SystemInfo and Qt Sensors could find a new owner in Lorn Potter and Aaron Mccarthy expressed interest in Qt NFC. The other API's remain open. If nobody violently disagrees then I would update the wiki of maintainers accordingly to indicate vacant spots or new maintainers.

--
Alex