[Development] Maintainership for some APIs

alex.blasche at nokia.com alex.blasche at nokia.com
Tue Aug 14 07:35:27 CEST 2012

In hindsight the above statement could be read the wrong way. What I wanted to express is a nomination of the maintainer role for Aaron (NFC) and Lorn (SystemInfo & Sensors). Both have contributed a substantial amount to those libraries already and although we (Brisbane folks) may not have the time to contribute on a fulltime basis there is a substantial interest among individuals. Lorn and Aaron are such developers and I am glad for their participation and energy.

--
Alex